Secret Santa is back and bigger than ever (I hope).
We had great fun with Secret Santa last year so have decided to do it again.
So once again- here are the guidelines to play
1) You must have a twitter account to play- if you are a new library student or have never tried out twitter- this is an ideal opportunity. Go to twitter.com to sign up.
2) You must live in Australia- sorry timeframe and postage restrictions necessitates this
3) You must be connected with the Library world in some way- student, practitioner, lecturer, vendor, etc…
4) Gifts are to be of $10 MAXIMUM (no excuses)
5) This does not include postage.
If that all sounds ok then read on for how to sign up.
1) either comment with your twitter name or send a tweet to me @katejf, @newgradlibrarian or @katiett to sign up.
1b)We will then send you a link to a google form.
2) Sign up by 12th DECEMBER
3) I will then DM you (on twitter) your giftee’s twitter handle and address.
5) Please send so gifts will be received no later than new year.