As stated yesterday, here is the 2nd part of my ‘Rescue’ post.
Rescue Me From…Silly things in my technology reader stream, a.k.a How do these make the news?
In my RSS reader I have a few technology blogs I like to skim read to find out what tech is making the latest headlines. However, I often find articles in them that stumps me, making me ask – How do they think this is newsworthy?
Often they are put in the following types of categories- Geek Out, Social Media, Science and Watercooler but sometimes even in Tech!
So for your amusement here are the following #WTF articles:
- Empire Responds To White House’s Rejection Of Death Star, Calls Earth A Coward in response to This Isn’t The White House Response To The Death Star Petition You’re Looking For
- This Guy Didn’t Steal Your iPhone
- The 100 Most Beautiful Songs in the World, According to Reddit
- Google Not Involved In Donkey’s Murder, Says Company (And No, It’s Not April Fool’s. This Happened.)
- The 10 Most Bizarre White House Petitions
- 250,000 Social Media Users in U.S. Said They Got the Flu
- Stealth Hoodie: For When The Predators Finally Reach Our Planet
- Watch These Dogs Have a Heated Skype Convo
- Wrangler’s New Jeans Are A Skin-Softening Spa In Your Pants